
As you can see my daughter is gorgeous (she gets that from her mom) and is so much fun :). Other than that, my best friend for almost half my life is moving away soon, him and his fiance are shipping off to boston (insert song clip here) b/c of her job, so my wife and I have been trying to spend as much time w/them as we can. Fishing has been awesome this year, I went ice fishing for the first time for as long as I can remember and caught the biggest fish of my life. Getting to cook a nice dinner for my wife that I caught was something that was really special to me. Herping has been great so far this year, I found a new spot that's yielded 3 lifers for me (first time seeing that species in my life). And lastly I started a book that will be my gift to my daughter, here very own story we can read to her when she's older. Once it's done I'm sure I'll put details up here to buy it if anyone is interested. That's it for now, hope this finds everybody well.
-TheMattSign
No comments:
Post a Comment